Getting mehendi art done on the skin of hands, feet, legs and arms of the bride forms not only an integral beauty ritual for the bride but also forms an important part of the whole wedding ceremony as henna is considered a signs of prosperity, purity and auspiciousness for the bride and her family.
Applying mehendi on the skin and making beautiful designs from the paste is truly an art. While, anyone can apply mehendi on the skin, bridal mehendi requires the services of a professional and well adept mehendi artist for its intricate and elaborate designs on the skin.
Moreover, as bride is the center of all attention and attraction, bridal mehendi should certainly be flawless and perfect. I am a bridal mehendi artist based in Malaysia. I provide excellent bridal mehendi application services for the brides who want nothing less than perfect when it comes to their beauty and wedding.
You can be fully sure of the design, as I prefer to first make the design on paper than on your skin and go ahead with the design only after your consent and approval. So, if you want the best bridal mehendi designs for your mehendi application on the most important day of your life.
Tips and Secrets for the Most Beautiful Mehendi Application:
1. Do your hair removal, manicure and pedicure at least two to three days before henna application.
2. Make sure that your skin is soft and well moisturized before getting the mehendi done.
3. However, ensure that you do not apply any oil or cream just before your mehendi application.
4. For a good color, stay away from water or soap for the next 12 hours.
5. Take care not to use any chlorinated or alkaline product on the design.